UPVC Sliding Sash Windows
UPVC sash windows offer a traditional looking window without the maintenance. Advanced technology comes together with time-tested design to create the perfect replica of period timber windows.
Our brand new mechanically jointed vertical sliding sash windows combine the benefits of high performance materials with period character. We achieve an authentic look with ovolo finishing, wood grain colours and Georgian bars. We can even create sash windows with arched tops!
The graceful style of sash windows is difficult to beat. But timber sashes, particularly old ones, are troublesome and require regular maintenance. Our window has been designed to provide the authentic, period appearance without the drawbacks. It’s so good that planning departments have accepted it – even in conservation areas.
We offer optional Georgian bars and sash horns to match original designs and a consistent period look with ovolo detailing to the frame, sash, beads and cills.
These are beautiful, sliding-sash windows that are easy to maintain, insulating and secure. What’s more they can achieve a Band ‘A’ Window Energy Rating. Grace and elegance are now combined with performance and all the benefits of 21st century materials and technology.
Please get in touch for a sash windows quote or read more about vertical sliders below.
An increasingly popular choice, vertical sliding sash windows from Bill Butters come in a range of styles that will allow you to meet the requirements of any project.
- Choice of three sash options allowing a variation in styles
- Equal sightline option for the top and bottom sashes plus a deep bottom rail create an authentic period appearance
- Tilting sashes facilitate ease of cleaning
- Optional sash windows with arched tops
- Georgian bars and decorative horns for a true period look
- White, chrome or brass hardware
- End caps for both the cill and sash stop to create the perfect finish
- Weathering performance is increased with a pile seal detail on the sash edges and outer frame
- Air flow can be achieved through the use of trickle or glazed-in vents
Colour is becoming increasingly popular among property owners as standard white is not to everybody's taste. More and more people are opting for coloured products to achieve a modern and professional look.
- Available in a large range of colours and wood grain foil finishes allowing you to match the windows to the age and style of any property
- Standard colours include White, Light Oak, Rosewood, Cream and White Woodgrain
- Dual colouring to mix and match two colours, i.e. opting for a wood grain finish to the exterior and white on the inside
- Clear glass
- Obscure glass
- Decorative glass
- Low-E or high thermal efficiency glass
- Leaded glass - diamond, rectangular and square
- Georgian or astragal bars - internal or external